The Great New York State Fair is upon us!

For those who might be attending and feel the urge to drink please send me a direct message and I will get you in touch with some AA folks who might be at the fair. We do not have a booth this year, but many of us work there or are visiting there. There’s also a meeting clubhouse only a mile away (my homegroup) that has meetings throughout the day. You can go enjoy the fair and stay sober!

10 Likes

Is anyone other than me actually going to this? 1.1 million visitors each year, I can’t be the only one from TS who is going.

1 Like

What is it?

The New York State Fair!!! It’s the finest collection of white trash, carnival rides and horrible food in the Northeast!

4 Likes

Fun times!!

Do you own any nail varnish?

1 Like

I took my boy to the orange county (ny) fair once…once

2 Likes

Very pretty. Unmute sunshine and I’ll show you mine :speak_no_evil::wink:

2 Likes

Think I’m taking the rubbish out that night.

1 Like

The smell of greasy fair food!!!

1 Like

Taxi fare will be to much for this old guy but you have a great time pass the message keep on trucking

1 Like

Only took about an hour until I ran in to an AAer. We call her party girl lol. I think she just celebrated 29 ,or 30 years a few months ago.

3 Likes

I hear the best in show goat competition is supposed to be fierce this year.

3 Likes

Hop on the train and enter the competition!

4 years later and still sober at the fair. Offering free narcan this year!

8 Likes

Where is that fair? I live in Niagara County and have never been…

Syracuse. It’s the state fair. Always worth checking out!

1 Like

Have a great sober day out. I am a little jealous now, that looks just like my kinda thing. Have some cotton candy for me, but don’t throw it up on the rides :rofl:

1 Like