The importance of not starting Your day with using smartphone first thing after waking up

it’s important to not use smartphone right after waking up, because if a person does so, then it can cause variety of negative effects like increased anxiety and stress throughout the day, lower willpower and self control throughout the day.

Instead of using smartphone after waking up, do some other productive activities like working out, cleaning dishes, cleaning a room, reading a book, meditation, etc.

At least delay Your initial smartphone use in a day after waking up, until at least one hour passes, since the moment You’ve waken up.

The way I’ll be utilizing it is this:

I ordered alarm clock, so I’ll use it for waking up, when I have first shift at work. I’ll put my smartphone in a :school_satchel:, so I won’t have to see it after waking up.

This way it’ll be easier for me to not grab a smartphone and check things on the internet.

I’ll pick it from the :school_satchel:, after I’ll be done with some other activities, that are important to be done.

Unknowingly to me, that smartphone use first thing in after waking up could be the reason, that fueled my downfall time after time again.

It’s time to change and get rid of this unhealthy behaviour :+1:

I hope You’ll join me at this journey of change towards more healthy life :relieved::pray::pinched_fingers::muscle:

9 Likes

Ii could definitely do with using less of my phone!

3 Likes

Thanks for this reminder! As great as technology is, it’s just as bad!

2 Likes

I managed to do one hour with no phone at the start… Felt better.

Then played chess and annoyed myself by playing badly

2 Likes

Are aspiring to be a professional chess player? :relieved:

It’s great, that You managed to stay off the smartphone for this time.

I’ll start since tomorrow :innocent:

1 Like