The introduction thread

I was looking for a thread to introduce myself, I couldn’t find one. So I decided to make one myself. This is a thread for anyone who wants to introduce themselves. For those who are new on this app, and for those who have been on here for a while and haven’t found a way to properly introduce themselves yet.
I know I’d like to get to know you guys, and that you’d probably like to get to know new people who face the same issues.
There are no requirements for an introduction, however I do suggest you tell your addiction and problems so that people with the same issues can find you :smiley:

Welcome

1 Like

I’ll kick off
Hi guys, my name is Crazy_Dutchy. Like you can probably tell from my name, I am from the Netherlands. I am currently 17 and I am a gaming/screen addict. I’ve been an addict since I was 8. I became addicted because I didn’t want to feel the pain from the bullying and abuse from my dad. When my parents divorced all shit broke loose. My addiction did not have any breaks anymore. I started gaming/YouTube/Netflix 18 hours a day at age 14. I became aggressive. I got held back in school. I broke my mom. Everything went to shit. Eventually my mom told me I had a problem and we decided to send me to rehab for 10 weeks. I went there on the 27th of November 2019 and I’ve been clean since that day

1 Like

Awsome !!
I am Laura , and I am an alcoholic… THIS is a great support system , glad that you are 6 month in recovery congratulations !!

Thank you :smiley: