The LEGO™ thread

Hey guys. I love LEGO and I think there may be a few others as well, so I thought:“why not make a LEGO thread?”. On this thread you can post pictures of your sets or self-made builds

9 Likes

7 Likes

Just finished. V4 engine with two speed gearbox

13 Likes

And a Mini!

10 Likes

Look at this masterpiece!! :rofl:
Actually my little guy (4) made it… photo from back when library was open pre-pandemic. He was pretty proud
(Edited)

7 Likes

That’s a pretty sweet land-speeder

1 Like

Ive got that camper that that roof belongs to

I’ve been considering buying that one, but I first want to buy the technic Bugatti chiron

My latest build :slight_smile: I love Lego. Always able to completely zone out when building. I have a lot of Star Wars and Batman sets. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

ooh, I love myself some LEGO architecture. I’ve got the london and shanghai skylines, eiffeltower, burj khalifa and arc de triomphe. It’s a shame that that collection is so pricy compared to others though

1 Like

I do legos with my daughter a lot more now that I’m sober. She has disabilities and these are really good for her fine motor skills. Here’s one she did with only a little help from me.

24 Likes

We had a lot of fun doing this one together during quarantine, when summertime couldn’t come fast enough.

15 Likes

This is the last project my oldest son made:

14 Likes

Completed it after a few days

14 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

The 3 buildings together

10 Likes

Last one of the buildings

7 Likes

Rebuild quite a few sets the last few days.

Was gonna upload a few more pictures, but I’m too impatient to wait 1 minute every picture

5 Likes

8 Likes