The little things in life

Today was a special event. My girlfriend and I went strolling at a flea market. Had me interested in two tin signs. When negotiating the price, the nice saleswoman gave me the tip to drink one or two beers less, then the price would not seem so high to me. I replied not to drink any more alcohol. A thumbs up and a warm smile went down like oil. In retrospect, these two pictures would have been very significant. The first stranger who thought it was good that I didn’t drink alcohol! These people exist? Have of this kind, so far still none to meet could. Today I have learned to appreciate the little things in life. Day 20 sober :four_leaf_clover:

16 Likes

Congrats on 20 days that’s massive and welcome to the community🤓

2 Likes

These people exists, thanks to God!

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on your 20 days!! Great story!!

3 Likes

Yes they do!
One day you are one yourself :sweat_smile: (maybe you are already!)
Congratulations with your 20 days! :tada:

4 Likes

You are awesome, thank you for your kind words. Together, we can achieve so much more. :blush:

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around. Please keep sharing your little things in life. It’s so important to keep the focus on positive things in life. Reading about the little wins and happy moments of other people I find very uplifting. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who appreciates it.
:squid:

2 Likes