The missing piece

I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this forum. I’m so grateful to be a part of this journey with all of you. This was my missing piece with all of my previous attempts at sobriety. This was the support group I’ve been looking for. I’m not good with face to face meetings and speaking in front of people i dont know. It feels so good to be able to share my struggles and successes with other people that are going through similar situations. So I just want to say thank you for letting me be a part of this experience and I’m looking forward to enjoying many milestones with you all! Hope everyone has a wonderful and sober weekend :v::heart::sunglasses:

12 Likes

It’s been a big help to me! I’m on day 40 and I check in everyday. Stay strong. We can do this!

2 Likes

Wishing you peace and happiness on this journey and keep checking in

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. This is a great community. I can’t tell you how much it has been a part of my recovery. Many of the members I’d consider friends. Jump in and join the conversations. You’ve been doing fine so far keep it up.

4 Likes

I’m glad you joined us @StrengthoftheMind817!
Stay strong and stay connected :smile:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re here and it sounds like you’re really optimistic in your sobriety so far. That’s amazing, welcome!!!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Im feeling pretty good about my sobriety this time around. Everytime i get a craving or im feeling lonely, I log on and read or post in the forum. It gives me an outlet, somewhere to “plug in and recharge”. I spend more time on here than i do on Facebook.

2 Likes