The new notifications thing

… I don’t like it. At all. Why do the notifications dissappear after I after I click on them once? Why are thet separated now. What was wrong with the old way? The old way was cool.

6 Likes

The updates come from “Discourse”, not Robin specifically. Discourse is the program used for TS.
It’s been an adjustment but I actually like it better now. The notifications are still there. You just have to click on that category down the right side. If I wanna see the “likes” I recieved, then I would click on the heart icon. For replies I recieved, I can simply go to that “reply” icon. It just groups them together.

6 Likes

I initially disliked the change as well, but once I started clicking on the icons and realized I could see it all thru there, I found I actually liked it better. Having all the like notification types in one place works well for me. I understand if it doesn’t work for you tho, we all have a preference.

6 Likes

That makes sense.

I think I just struggle with change. :rofl:

@SassyRocks

Yeah… I’ll probably get used to it as time goes on. I really don’t like changes. Everytime my phone updates, I spend days moaning about it. It’s probably a sign of getting old or something.

6 Likes

Don’t even start that with me!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I also am resistant to software updates, but they often work out fine (except that damn Windows one that took out my free firewall).

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips Lisa.

Thanks for not liking change @Amy30
Which lead to Lisa explaining shit to me.

I don’t like change either. Until I do :blush:

6 Likes

same here!! I didn’t like it at first either but I’ve gotten use to it now.

5 Likes

I thought it was me…that I accidentally hit a button and messed up my display. :rofl:

7 Likes