The puppies thread

Love that brown one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hubby had him when I met him. His old farm dog and he became my spoiled baby and never left my side. Likely because I’d take him on long walks, snowshoeing. He even traveled with us cross county to get married. Had to put him down when I was 8 months pregnant due to his health issues. Best dog ever. Shep/rotti mix :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I give credit where credit is due

I’m on the stop drinking subreddit. Good stuff there. But be careful @Dolse71 Reddit can definitely suck you in. There’s a lot of crap on there but also a lot of good stuff. Just like most social media. Proceed with caution :warning:

3 Likes

My husband really wants a new puppy to keep our dog company. :roll_eyes: We have ZERO business getting a new puppy right now. If I wasn’t working full time I’d get one. So thank you for starting this thread. I love puppies!

My sweet boy at 4 mths old.

11 Likes

Here are My x large “puppies”

9 Likes

I’m very happy hanging out with you guys and gals, why would I even go there. :joy: :joy: :100::heart:

Oh dear :rofl:
I just spit my energy drink all over my Airbnb couch :woman_facepalming::rofl:

This is Lily Mae she is my brother in law’s horse puppy she just turned 3 on Christmas Eve. :heart_eyes:
She is not a pet she is a protector and not supposed to cuddle :woman_facepalming: as you see she listens really well to me and loves to cuddle with me. Haha though she does actually listen to me she just likes to sit on me too. She is a ridgeback and pit mixed.

7 Likes

7 Likes

First picture 2 yrs ago, 2nd picture last week

9 Likes

15 Likes

What the…? I thought my lurcher got into funny positions. But that really takes the biscuit!
And it’s soft and fluffy as well!

2 Likes

Ahhh! Yours?

1 Like

Duck hunting?

Pups on Hogmanay!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Be still my heart!!

Nope, juist taking him for a swim, we dont do any hunting in the Netherlands!

1 Like