The puppies thread

Post your puppies, or random puppies, I really don’t care. Unfortunately I am not able to have a puppy right now and I want to see some puppies. I’m guessing others do too.

8 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on and if I’m just fanning the flames here but I saw this puppy like two days ago, made me happy

10 Likes

Odd category :thinking::grimacing: Edit: that’s better :+1:

4 Likes

Honestly i don’t see how anyone can be displeased with puppies. When boss is stressed I send her pictures of puppies.

3 Likes

Disappointed. Not what I was expecting.

1 Like

My reputation proceeds me I see

3 Likes

That would be so bad, back to reddit with you!

2 Likes

I’ve never even been on reddit but I’m a curious person by nature so I’ll be back in a minute :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t you’ll get lost there :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Meet cookie

8 Likes

you don’t know how badly I want to say something right now, I can’t even pm you bc I don’t know your addiction, it’s eating me up inside, but a thread with cats would be nice too.

2 Likes

I am actually in love now.

1 Like

These are “horsepuppies”

4 Likes

I mean, there’s the Post photos of your pets thread. There’s even chickens in there!

I go for the pets but stick around for the puppies. :dog:

2 Likes

Funny you mention reddit. My step daughter was just suggesting that reddit might be the place for the malcontents. They have lots of stop drinking and drug subreddits and little moderator intervention. It seems like it would be a good fit for some of the members here. It’s also a helpful and fun site.

3 Likes

Did I rub you the wrong way sassy?

Never ment to in any way :pray:t2:

You? Hell no. It was just funny you mentioned reddit as we were talking about it minutes ago. I don’t consider you a malcontent at all. Seriously, there are only a few, but they do make things more difficult than they need to be. Reddit would be a good place for them to express their pot stirring selves.

5 Likes

Okay, thank you for validating me :joy:
You know sassy, I can have a laugh with these sort of things also the thread of this afternoon it was fine with me.
and I like wordplay a lot so some could say this was edging with not okay content…

Don’t get yourself worked up if people are yanking your chain. I salute you once more for the work you(and the other mods) are doing

2 Likes

My little girl long time ago

7 Likes