The relation with alcohol, and with our relatives

I think I have a family DNA for alchol, most of them ended up to die because of consequences, including my mother. But this is working on me as a motivation: I can be the one who redeem for all, and I feel their spiritual aupport on this challenge.
And today it’s a special day, so I share, rea

d below.

Dear mother Nelly, how wonderful it was to hug you exactly 10 years ago on your birthday. :heart: But I still have one of the best gifts ever to give you for your birthday: it’s been exactly 300 days today (yes today!) since I no longer drink alcohol, I know you’re behind it. Buon compleanno! #10feb

30 Likes

Congratulations on 300 days sober. I’m sure Mom would be very proud of you :+1:

3 Likes

This is so sweet!! And she most definitely is oh so very proud of you :two_hearts: she’s definitely smiling down! Keep at it my friend you got this! Congrats on your 300 days. Bravo!! :clap:t4::clap:t4:

2 Likes

Fantastic - congratulations on a wonderful gift to you and your loved ones!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 300 days :sunflower: What a lovely picture.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 300 days! :partying_face:
What a beautiful pic and tribute to your mom.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 300 days!! Love the pic of you and your Mom!! :people_hugging::heart::gift:

2 Likes

Wow congratulations :confetti_ball: I know they would all be proud of you!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, it’s very nice to share with you. This community helped me a lot! I started with the 100 days challenge btw

4 Likes

Happy 300 and happy birthday to your Mum. I’m sure she’d love this gift so much! :heart:

3 Likes