The Sober Lens Podcast

Hey Everyone,

I know I usually make a weekly post about my podcast. From now on all the episodes will live here. As not to clog the feed etc. We just recorded episode 8 tonight and I hope you’ll check it out!

Feed back is always welcome if you’d like to follow along I’d appreciate it I’m @thesoberlens on all social media.

Thank you guys for supporting me as I said, this place changed my life! To me, podcasting is my way of giving back. I don’t do it to make money, I do it to help others. If one person listens and it helps them my job is well done. We are also looking forward to having guests on after the new year. If anyone would like to be a part of it and share your story or whatever just say the word. Keep it real, keep it sober.

13 Likes

Are they also on Apple podcast? Or only here?

1 Like

:smiley: Hi Jennifer, we are on Apple too. If you search The Sober Lens Podcast it should come up.

1 Like

Thanks I’m gonna take a listen

3 Likes

Episode 9 has dropped!

1 Like

Episode 10 of The Sober Lens Podcast is ready to go!

2 Likes

We just recorded episode 11.

2 Likes

#thesoberlenspodcast #newepisode #sobrietyrocks #soberpodcast #grateful #sobriety #odaat #recoveryposse #thesoberlens #nightlyaffirmation #followus #support

3 Likes

Episode 13 is in the can!!!

2 Likes

Excited for this!! And following…
Will give it a listen tomorrow! :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Episode 14 of The Sober Lens Podcast is now available to stream via this link. As always, thank you for all the support everyone.

1 Like

Episode 15 is ready to stream. Thank you for all the support and encouragement everyone!

Episode 16 is here!

We are back with 2 new episodes!

we hope you all listen and enjoy!

1 Like

Episode 19 is up and available to stream.

1 Like

Episode 20 of The Sober Lens Podcast is available to stream. We hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Episode 21 is now available to stream! As always, thank you for all the support. We hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Episode 22 is now streaming if you’d like to check it out! As always, we appreciate the support.

2 Likes

Episode 23 is now available to stream. We hope you enjoy it and as always, thank you for all your support!

1 Like