The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Well, I guess it depends on the type of travel. I don’t mind car rides if it’s scenic. I love trains but we live in America so…:sweat: Air travel sucks.

6 Likes

I travel everywhere by hot air balloon. You have to pack kinda light, but the sceneries beautiful. :+1:

8 Likes

I like car travel as long as I have all day because I LOVE to stop and see the tourist things on the way. Not a huge fan of air travel though just because of all the delays and cancellations now.

6 Likes

Car trips are the best! Car trip snacks!

6 Likes

Lol, never had that problem. The only problem I’ve had with tsa was some fake jewels on a pair of jeans. It lit that x-ray scanner up :joy: They were like ma’am we have to pat you down now

2 Likes

I like to travel. But i rarely do

3 Likes

I was thinking about my choice all night. Probably because I have a week off next week and I am not sure if I am hating traveling or only the traveling part. Or the organizing part. Maybe it’s because I need some security routines which I am very fast to establish wherever I am (like here in France now). I think it’s okay for me to live somewhere else but I hate the short thing that means traveling. Oh, what have I done? I can think about it all day now. :expressionless::see_no_evil::zipper_mouth_face:

@Dan531 I used to travel a lot years ago. I was still drinking. Now I don’t like it anymore and I am still thinking that this is related to moving almost every year since I became sober.

7 Likes

I traveled a lot in my younger years and loved it. Now I’m afraid and angsty of traveling, that’s weird. I dislike traveling by car, I don’t drive when I don’t have to, it’s exhausting. I like traveling by train, watching the landscape. I became so reclusive that I don’t do well in crowded places anymore, especially cities. I loved city-travel vaccacions and I miss it. I loved to book a flight and be away for a week or two. Good old spontaneous days.
Now I have to organize house- and catsitting and plan vaccations around fixed appointments and dates like everybody :grin:
As I really need to get out of town soon I’ll take that hint seriously :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Is this dog:

• A) Sitting
  • B) Standing
  • C) Laying

0 voters

4 Likes

Slaying? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

Slaying is great! I vote for slaying :grin:

5 Likes

I like to travel… normally its from my computer to the fridge. The quality of my destination is a hit or miss, and the travel back is kind of tedious though. :laughing:

12 Likes

They revived the jokes thread :joy: thanks for the laugh. I realized that I have some work to do to feel all right and good with not liking traveling.

8 Likes

It’s a very divided vote!

4 Likes

Same :joy: I was like jeans… People still wear those lmao

4 Likes

Nope! I throw my jeans in the dryer for maybe 5-10 minutes, enough to basically get the wrinkles out, then hang them over the shower curtain bar to dry over night. I do that with all my pants and shirts (shirts get hung on a hanger to dry all the way).

5 Likes

[quote=“HoofHearted, post:1, topic:65555”]
So, let’s answer those burning questions you have by throwing up a poll here. Help me by making this about nothing but stupid polls.

First and foremost, we need to know:

Which was better?

• Lord of the Rings (movies)
  • The Hobbit (movies)
  • Never seen because I’m not into those wizarding school movies.
  • Both. Both is good.
  • What about “Rings of Power”?
  • Neither. The books trump the movies.
  • You’re not a real fan unless you’ve read “The Silmarillion”.
  • I’m a masochist and enjoy the 1970s cartoons.
  • Isn’t there some kind of “Gollum” show?
  • Nerds and Geeks! All of you! What’s next? A D&D Poll?

0 voters

These questions are hilarious! I can’t answer fully as the second movie was ruined for me by a date that talked through the whole movie! We got shushed, was mortified. I loved reading the Hobbit but never seen the film.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2).