The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

:flushed: fry in this? Won’t oil spill out? I’d make an omelette in this…

Those are great! All of my future pan purchases will be like those that can go from stove to oven. Enjoy!

4 Likes

I do have pans that go from stovetop to oven. And they are awesome. I’ve just never fried anything in a shallow pan. because i use a gas stove and I’d be nervous it would start a fire :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good call.
I don’t fry in that guy. But a lot of one dish meals get made in that.

2 Likes

Very nice! Stainless steel is great, and you’ll get the hang of it in time.

Here are some excellent tips: How to Cook With Stainless Steel Cookware - Made In

2 Likes

Well, a little oil is fine, its not like you would deep fry some coconut shrimp in this. :grin:

But yeah, hot oil + open flame is no good!

1 Like

My landlords pay for snow removal! :raised_hands: :tada: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Snow blower over here.

8 Likes

I’ve never used a snow shovel :joy:

4 Likes

I use this kind.

7 Likes

It helps keep the snow balanced and keeps my back a little higher.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got a little scoop helper too :laughing:

15 Likes

Haha me too. Except, mine was broken, so now the snowblower is the person who broke it, and their shovel :rofl:

2 Likes

Just bought an electric shovel…the poor mans snowblower. And that folks is why we havent had a good snowfall to date

6 Likes

Wow, this picture is incredible to me! Being an Australian, living in Queensland my whole life, I’ve never even seen snow! Can’t even imagine what this might be like! Very cold I’m guessing :cold_face: I doubt I’d survive, haha winters here are too much for me, and the coldest it usually gets is like 14° Celcius and that’s at night! Our winter days can be as hot as 24°C on a nice day :sunny::palm_tree:

4 Likes

The tractor I bought without my wifes permission is what i use on the ground (only in the dog house for like 3 days… totally worth it :grin:) and a snow scoop on the roof.

12 Likes

I bought myself my tractor as present for my 40th birthday :grin:

9 Likes

Lol- I’ve seen snow less than 10 times in my whole life and back in TX it was more of just an ice situation. I’ve seen more snow since we moved to NM than I have in my whole life. It’s snowed like 3 times since we have moved here

3 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like