The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Anymore grey sweatpants season is like 9 months out of the year for me. I just wanna be comfortable after work. The wife fuckin hates them​:rofl::joy:.

2 Likes

I feel that… when it’s not sweats it’s shorts

2 Likes

I would rather get a daily paper cut from a manila envelope than live every day with wet socks.

1 Like

But would you wear Jweants?

2 Likes

Wait, so the choice is to “start” the day with soaking wet socks. There is nothing in there that says I can’t dry them after that and spend the rest of the day in dry socks. :thinking:

6 Likes

Butter freezes fine. It keeps much longer frozen. Being rural, I have to stock up on things. No running to the store for butter right before dinner.

1 Like
Which would you choose to do everyday for a month
  • Cook breakfast for a neighbor of your choice
  • Practice riding a unicycle from 3-4am

0 voters

I actually wouldn’t mind cooking breakfast for my neighbors. They’re cool people and I’m awesome at cooking breakfast!

1 Like

You’re locked in a freshly painted, but well ventilated room with nothing but a TV, DVD player, and 2 DVD’s: What do you do?

• Watch Armageddon
  • Watch Deep Impact
  • Watch the paint dry and hope someone let’s you out

0 voters

This is my stupid way of seeing what’s the better asteroid disaster movie :grin:

3 Likes

Oh I missed that you posted it. Taste it, you coward! :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

Not many votes but looks like deep impact wins :joy: even over the paint

I’d pick deep impact because I’ve only seen it like twice, I’ve seen Armageddon probably 2 dozen times. Armageddon was also kike the second time I’ve seen Owen Wilson in a movie, WOW!

2 Likes

Deep impact is good because of innuendo of the title

3 Likes

“Name a movie movie title that describes your sex life…”

“Name a movie movie title that describes your last BM…”

“Name a movie movie title that describes your behavior during active addiction…”

Deep_Impact_poster

Checks out folks!

6 Likes

I am indeed a coward. :rofl: I will own that in this case. Im not sure where my line is for eating old chocolate, but its definitely before 20 years :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen Deep Impact and I’d watch Armageddon again.

1 Like

I saw Deep Impact in the theater and had to walk out for a while to compose myself. Saddest movie EVER. I can’t re-watch it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If talking sober ceased to exist at midnight would you have enough social support to stay sober?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, but nice alliteration

0 voters

5 Likes

Can’t stay sober even with you guys! So, probably wouldn’t change much.

2 Likes

Probably the most important poll ever on the forum.

Best of the big 3 Christmas cartoons.

• Frosty the Snowman
  • Rudolph
  • Charlie Brown Christmas

0 voters

1 Like