The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Depends on where I was in my binge level - I definitely could have voted 1 day but went for the middle ground. Good question! Now folks can see the value of going premium and supporting TS!

7 Likes

I wanted to change for including inflation and put 1, 5, 10 days but it was too late. :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

The funny thing about inflation is alcohol prices never seemed to go up. I think a case cost the same now as it did when I quit drinking.

4 Likes

Not around here! Prices have gone up and sales of gone up exponentially faster than inflation

3 Likes

I know there was never a shortage of it during the pandemic… considered essential I suppose :thinking:. In any case, it’s much cheaper for me these days :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Premium is changing

Now that we know that it takes only one to 10 days to keep the system running smoothly.

Why did I think of this? When I heard about ‘Festival de Cannes’ , organized with the investment of tiktok :zipper_mouth_face::scream:

4 Likes

I have a copy of this book (Michael Ende I think) on my to be read shelf. I think it will probably make me cry like the movie did. Atreyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Me, it’s too big to cuddle :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I know this is an old post… but by FAAAAR the hardest… Should’ve been an “I’d rather die then choose an option” button easily…

3 Likes

Who likes to travel?

• Yeah, as often as I can
  • I would like to visit places but hate the traveling part
  • I hate traveling
  • I like to travel on occasion but not too often

0 voters

4 Likes

Half the fun is getting there :wink:

6 Likes

I’ll add that I use to HATE the traveling part when I was a drunk, tavel time interfered with drinking time. Now I just appreciate the actual world and seeing new things along the way.

10 Likes

Ewwwwww!!! Nope.

3 Likes

Well, I guess it depends on the type of travel. I don’t mind car rides if it’s scenic. I love trains but we live in America so…:sweat: Air travel sucks.

6 Likes

I travel everywhere by hot air balloon. You have to pack kinda light, but the sceneries beautiful. :+1:

8 Likes

I like car travel as long as I have all day because I LOVE to stop and see the tourist things on the way. Not a huge fan of air travel though just because of all the delays and cancellations now.

6 Likes

Car trips are the best! Car trip snacks!

6 Likes

Lol, never had that problem. The only problem I’ve had with tsa was some fake jewels on a pair of jeans. It lit that x-ray scanner up :joy: They were like ma’am we have to pat you down now

2 Likes

I like to travel. But i rarely do

3 Likes

I was thinking about my choice all night. Probably because I have a week off next week and I am not sure if I am hating traveling or only the traveling part. Or the organizing part. Maybe it’s because I need some security routines which I am very fast to establish wherever I am (like here in France now). I think it’s okay for me to live somewhere else but I hate the short thing that means traveling. Oh, what have I done? I can think about it all day now. :expressionless::see_no_evil::zipper_mouth_face:

@Dan531 I used to travel a lot years ago. I was still drinking. Now I don’t like it anymore and I am still thinking that this is related to moving almost every year since I became sober.

7 Likes