The This or That Game

I am in Jacksonville. What part of FL are you from?

Mashed. Usually. Mmmm…though I do these baked potatoes with oil and seasonings on them, they get crispy and perfect!

2 Likes

I was born outside Orlando, moved to Ocala, then spent the majority of my life in Naples and then went to grad school in Tallahassee! And Jacksonville has EXPLODED in size and residents over the past 10 years.

1 Like

I’d love a recipe if you have one to share! I’m always trying to add to my potato recipes haha

I grew up in Clearwater. I was stationed in Jacksonville when I was in the USN and met my wife here - and stayed.

I love Clearwater! Beautiful beach there

1 Like

Thank you for including the oft-neglected potato pancake.

potatoes-can-make-mashed-potato-baked-potato-french-fries-hashbrowns-tater-tots-potato-salad-potato-

LOL, every time I talk about potatoes that scene pops into my head :joy::joy: they’re just so versatile

Yes. All potatoes are good potatoes.

1 Like

Potato Salad on bread with bbq sauce on is the food of gods.

And also weirdos like me :joy:

2 Likes

Omg…I wasn’t going to put that out there, but I could live off of that exact meal! It’s my favorite!

1 Like

Mashed and loaded like a baked potato, no bacon in the mashed tho messes with the texture imo

Yummo! Mmmmmmmm

1 Like

I have never heard of such a thing. Teach me your ways :smiling_imp:

:scream: that is so simple, yet so beautiful! Tengo hambre!!!

Okay, this is probably gross lol but a client I met with today posed a very important question:

1. Have extremely loud farts for the rest of your life that don’t smell

OR

1. Have extremely stinky farts for the rest of your life that don’t make any noise ever
1 Like

Easy… SBDs - silent but deadly farts!

1 Like

Can’t I have both loud and smelly

1 Like

Your wish is my command :woman_genie:️:dizzy:

Dang that’s tough! I’d go with the SBD. Hold it and have a specified drop zone.

2 Likes