The This or That Game

I.am.deceased. :coffin:

1 Like

And thank good heavens that you are back! @Neighbrofthebeast668 and I were having a rough go of having to represent the south.

2 Likes

Baybay I got u on the “being from The South” kinda presence, which I so eloquently bestow on here…bwahahaha…
Correction: I got u on the “being from the Deep South” presence I bring to the table. I’m baaack. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Peanut butter M&Ms or Reese’s Pieces?

• Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • Reese’s Pieces

0 voters

I just had some avocado! :yum: so yummy!

Just wanna take this moment to acknowledge that candy technology has advanced greatly since 1977.

Also, E.T. was a creeper.

1 Like

THANK YOU ET is evil

1 Like

Ben and Jerry Stiller? Agreed, great comedy family.

I do not like avocado, however, I had some fresh made guacamole one time, where the server mixed it right up at the table and it was life changing.

I love guacamole made at the table! Absolutely delicious!

Mashed potatoes or baked potato

I vote baked potato :potato:

2 Likes

Mashed potatoes, with butter and sour cream.

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, I’ll take potatoes in just about any form. You really can’t go wrong with them :joy:

1 Like

I agree with @beyondmythoughts all forms of potatoes are pretty damn good.

Hashbrowns (original and country fried)
French fries
Tater tots
Mashed
Baked
Chips
Au gratin
Latkes
Potato pancakes
Potato salad
O’Brian
Potato skins

But between baked or mashed I’m gonna pick mashed.

Ohh…

1. I am beyond thankful someone is a potato aficionado as well.
  2. How could I forget potato salad…literally one of my favorite things. It’s a meal by itself.
1 Like

Publix Deli Baked Potato salad is the best. (Publix is a large grocery chain in the Southeast)

1 Like

I’m from Florida. I was essentially raised in Publix. They have phenomenal potato salad though. My family would buy two tubs, one for them to share and one for just me lol

1 Like

I thought I remembered that you were from FL. I have always been a Publix snob. Can’t go near Winn Dixie. When we were blessed with a brand new huge Publix a mile from our house recently, it was a big day.

Ohh…lucky…the new Public’s are beyond nice! I love them all! It’s one thing I miss being on the west coast. That and Moe’s and Mellow Mushroom haha

1 Like

Love MM, we get takeout from there about every couple of weeks. Have a nice evening.