The This or That Game

Mary Anne

2 Likes

Peruvian on the ethnic foodā€¦omg, thereā€™s this place in Woodbridge, va I hit when Iā€™m working down that way that makes the best charcoal chicken and ceviche ever!

1 Like

Right up the road from me.

White sauce. More unhealthy

1 Like

Fiction or non fiction

Non fiction

2 Likes

Stones! 10 more characters

2 Likes

Mary annā€¦10 more characters

1 Like

Rolling Stones

1 Like

Biking

(Going for throwback references)
Yo-yo or Pogs

I love bacon

Nonfiction

Sean Connery or Roger Moore (Bond, James Bond)?

1 Like

Dogs 4 sureā€¦cats r just asshole roommates lol, T AND A cant be expected to choose between those but as long as one is good can live without the other lol. Stones and Beatles is a toss up, mary anne for sure, always had a thing for brunettes. Fiction, particularly horror, unless its about the civil war or ww2, then I can get into non fiction. Hell I dunno I guess I canā€™t decide on anything really lol steevie, itā€™s called don albertosā€¦right on us 1

2 Likes

Definitely pogs.

Also, the Beatles. It was a tough decision

1 Like

Exactly, donā€™t think this is my game, Iā€™m just too much of an indecisive bastard lol u said it was a tough decision and the thought that hit my mind was ā€œsheā€™s so heavyyyyyyyy!ā€

1 Like

Soundgarden or audioslave?

1 Like

Soundgarden!

Ok good, glad thereā€™s good food to be had near you! Thereā€™s no way we can have the monopoly on that, too good not to share. :blush:

2 Likes

Soundgarden!

Was in San Diego in 88 and had my first fish taco. Have had them all over the country, and never had them as good. Cali definitely has the best Fish Tacos.

1 Like