Adding characters

Hot wings
Abcd

1 Like

Colgate or Crest toothpaste
Crest

Crest, hands down

BBQ wings mmmmmmm yum!!

Random truth… I want chips AND dip for breakfast right now. Heh.

Maybe I’m onto something… creating hearty, breakfast dips…hmmmmm. (-:

2 Likes

Grinning like Cheshire cat…

1 Like

Dill or sweet pickles?
Dill

Dill. Yucky sweet pickles!

Mocha or Latte?

Sweet and real coffee lol

1 Like

I drink my coffee with sugar and vanilla creamer or hot chocolate and chocolate milk. My espresso is raspberry mocha all the way. Clearly I have to dress my coffee up.

I drink my coffee from a styrofoam cup lol. God bless that meeting coffee.

2 Likes

Hahaha. I give my ten percent tithe, which still equals zero. I do start working next month so unless they start taking food stamps I won’t be able to give.

We just had our business meeting yesterday and we aren’t broke at all, just me lol. But we have a lot of meetings and people so coffee expenses probably get steep. It’s actually not bad coffee. It’s no Dunkin donuts though

1 Like

Not many coffees are. Starbucks? Eh. Give me DD every day.

Still, my favorite is Black Rifle Coffee or Jarhead Java.

The coffee we had in the field in the Corps was took intestinal fortitude to drink. First, the Master Sgt or Gunny making it was usually a sadist, so it was strong as all get out. Second, they didn’t futz around with silly things like strainers and filters. “That’s why God gave ya teeth…well most of us. You Marines from Appalachia just gonna have a little extra”. So you roll up to a pot in the CP, with your aluminum canteen cup, fill it up. The heat is automatically transferred to the metal through conduction, and then through the metal to your lips by the same thermodynamic principle, resulting in 2nd degree lip burns. You have to “sip, strain, swallow, spit”.

Yep…learn to appreciate DD after that.

2 Likes

Jeesh, is there any coffee that lives up to your unobtainable standards lol

7-11? Really? Is it any better than all those others?