The This or That Game

Wawa coffee is pretty good! Not that there are wawa s in Arizona :frowning:

2 Likes

@C-sun travels to the island of Java to personally harvest her own beans that she grinds by hand for the perfect cup of joe. If she can do that you can fly across the country to hit a wawa

1 Like

What are these meetings you speak of with coffee and cookies and sweets? ’

We have bars on our windows and the shrieks of pigeon mating interrupting our serenity.

2 Likes

Burying your kid in sand is the best babysitter

BoSox…All the way!

1 Like

16 Candles or Breakfast Club?

16 Candles

1 Like

Breakfast club!!!
Red Sox!!!

2 Likes

Hooray sportsball. Hit the Puck into the endzone!

3 Likes

Yankees. Go Jeter

1 Like

Breakfast club

1 Like

Won’t. You and Pinky will try to take over the world.

2 Likes

Blueberry or cinnamon raisin bagels?
I’m battling my answer… Blueberry I think

You’s a hater dawg

2 Likes

Won’t my sleep schedules a wreck :pensive:
Ranch or bbq sauce?
BBQ sauce!!!

Ohh shiiit that’s a toughie. I think I’m gonna roll with BBQ

1 Like

Ok…I gotta tell you about the time my cousin visited from Scotland, and I took him to a baseball game.

So I’m explaining the rules. Pitcher throws, and batter swings or doesn’t. If he swings and hits it, he runs the bases,;unless he’s thrown out or tagged out.

So my cousin is watching and a batter hits a short hopper to third, and I’m yelling “Run! Run!”, but he can’t beat the throw. The next batter gets struck out, and my cousin asks why he didn’t run to first. I explain he can’t because he got three strikes.

The next batter hits a line drive straight at the shortstop, who bobbles the ball and I’m yelling “Run! RUN!” and this time he beats the throw.

The next batter gets up. The pitcher throws four pitches, and the batter doesn’t swing at any of them. Then he sets the bat down and starts walking toward first. This is too much for my Scottish cousin who’s yelling "Run ya wee bastard! RUN!

I tell him “that batter doesn’t have to run. He gets to walk to first.” My cousin asks “Why does that man get to walk, when all the others had to run?”

I say “Because he’s got four balls.” My Scottish cousin is amazed “that laddie has four balls? Walk with pride laddie! Walk with pride!”

6 Likes

Omgosh I can’t believe you,you cheat! But I think I’d like a blueberry bagel with cinnamon-sugar cream cheese,lol.

1 Like

@Englishd that’s whack, it’s all about ranch

1 Like

Ranch is definitely good. But man, BBQ ribs and pulled pork is what did it.

Mocha
Abcdefg