The truth is in the pudding :)

When my 11 year old son was born I was lucky enough to deliver him into this world.

For 9 years we were inseparable, even though his mother and I split up when he was 4.

For the last year we have lost that spark as alcohol started to come between us.

Since I gave up alcohol 7 days ago, we have spoken on the phone 15 more times than previous weeks.

I have him tomorrow until Monday, and our schedule is ram packed.

He said to me an hour ago " dad it’s great to have you back" I promised him that I’ll never let him down again.

Daddy and Dylan’s weekend can’t come quick enough :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Enjoy every minute of it!

1 Like

Isn’t it beautiful what sobriety brings to us and our families. Have a great weekend x

1 Like

We will. Thank you :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a beautiful life. Thanks Natalie :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the benefits we are reap from getting and staying sober,this warmed my heart so much.enjoy every second of it.

1 Like

Thank you Lilemm and I’m delighted that warmed your :heartbeat:. It’s great to share the nice thing in life. It’s how we get our motivation to succeed and stay sober or ? Thanks

1 Like

Good on you mate. :+1:t2: I’m glad you’ve been able to find sobriety and save your relationship with your son. It’ll mean the world to him. Enjoy Daddy / Dylan day!

1 Like

Thank you Alan - that really meant a lot reading your message. Thanks

Good for you. Have fun and enjoy your time together.

1 Like