The Truth should be accepted respected lived in and if there is a Truth in secret it is alive and wants to be brought into the light. It is our super power it connects us together and to higher power

The truth is the solid foundation that we must use to rebuild and reprove ourselves. It should be accepted respected lived in and exposed if it’s hidden. It connects us to each other and to higher power and to God . It is our power our shield and our weapon in recovery to fight against evil forces that know the weakness of men and women and how to use evil forces to scare us away from the lord.
“I am a witness to the truth.”
I baptize you with the fire🔥 of the Holy+Spirit & the Light of Truth. May the seed of truth grow in you from your guts into your brain because Adam and Eve are the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil the seed of truth was planted from the beginning may you learn to identity and Trust the Truth we all Have a part in the truth if we utilize it. You will find no comfort in lies once you know the truth and you will know that a lie is coming when the lie is thought of that concerns you.
" I will not get mad or act up if the truth hurts I will lift up God because I didn’t get lied to or deceived . The tree that wasn’t fruitful to the lord was cursed and withered away and died and the same will happen to humans when the lord comes to reap the earth and collect his fruit. So be sober and ready for only the father knows the day that he will come like a thief in the night and his fruit will shed their bodies with all sins of the body and bad habits and unhealthy things will be left in the body to be bird food and turn into dust. Proverbs 30 28 spiders dwell in kings places. I came from kings places from the corner of the hospital room and I had PTSD of corners like death can grab me and pull me in but I never got pulled into the corner I came from it and woke up from a coma.
Be sober and ready
I will say it again
BE SOBER AND READY
LIVE IN THE TRUTH
BE FRUITFUL TO GOD
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU
Guide you in your time of need and help you overcome all the obstacles in your path and may god guide you in your mind to reveal the answers to your problems because our own answers are in us but we cannot navigate brain so .
Turn to God .
There is no where else to turn .
His love for us is the same and we have no power to make him love us more or less we need to increase love toward each other and towards God and struggle/endure until the end of our lives and don’t be defeated by evil forces it’s time to put your foot down and don’t allow bad things in your life and move on right away from anyone who treats you bad and have faith that you will get to where you are supposed to be if you have the courage to Ghost anything and anyone who treats you bad or thinks they are going to get they’re Way by acting up.
I believe that you have to act right in order to get your way not act up . You don’t have to do anything for anyone if you are not in a position to but if the holy spirit urges you to bless someone remember that you are not in a position to bless so what you do is you ask God to bless them even if you disagree with the holy spirit for earthly reasons like that person treated you bad . When the truth is revealed to them the human emotional pain will be they’res and they will know that you asked for them to be blessed even after but only because the Holy Spirit put it in you and through the lord and the gift of the holy spirit you technically brought them to the father .
I am nobody besides a witness to the truth raise your left palm to God the father and right hand towards who ever needs blessed or healing and ask in his son’s name even command in his son’s name to open heavens gates and let my people in. The mystery of the father is we all see him at the same time but we see our selves you see you I see me and they see them because we are in his image . His image in darkness his image in lightness nomatter what I say we are in his likeness
Your highness, From the land of the free to the land of milk and honey you will find no earthly treasure worth as much as
HOLY GHOST MONEY"
These words are not my words and this world is not my home. WELL MAYBE THEY ARE MY WORDS. I AM ALWAYS WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO BE BUT I DON’T ALWAYS SAY AND DO WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO BECAUSE WHO IS GOING TO LISTEN TO ME BUT I BELIEVE THE TRUTH IS THE NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH BUT TO ME THEY ARE LIKE FUCK YOU WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU I JUST KEEP MOVING ON BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO AND MY PLACE OUR PLACE OUR NEXT PLACE IS BEING PREPARED FOR US IF WE HAVE FAITH AND MOVE ON FROM BUD PLACES. THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE PEOPLE IS TO MOVE ON FROM THEM BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO ACT WITH YOU AND A ACT IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR IT’S NOT REAL AND SOON AS YOU DONT GIVE THEM THEY’RE WAY THEY ALREADY HAVE THE NEXT PERSON WHO WILL PICKED OUT. THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE NO WAY UNLESS THEY ACT THE RIGHT WAY.
I am nobody. I am not perfect. I choose to follow a perfect example The Son of the living God . I prayed and the answer I got is the New Living Plan From the living God. Now is the time
BE SOBER AND READY
TRUST YOUR GUT
IT KNOWS THE TRUTH
BE SOBER AND READY
NEED I SAY MORE
this world has got worse every year since the beginning.
I am trying to change that and the world can get better for the first time the first year ever and more support for recovery is needed like forgiving alcohol and drug related fines give people a fighting chance to change eventually some place like
Porto Rico will be the rehab start and alcoholics and addicts will go there and run it learning to live without drugs and alcohol again and the New living plan will continue to grow until this worlds messes are all cleaned up. Father God you blew my mind when you answered my prayer. I am sorry that I didn’t turn to you sooner for answers and guidance and strength to overcome. Want to hear me prophesize
Out of the dust of a epidemic & pandemic a real leader will rise and we will follow him because we will know through a truth that he is worth following and God strategically placed him and many others in our lives but we didn’t know the truth and didn’t believe the truth but the truth has always been in us and knows us and knows what has to happen good and bad so that we make the right decisions on our own some day. Humans are the only creation that self destructs all other living things strive to survive. We are 1 family under god. He is Alpha and Omega First and Last
Beginning and the End.
He went from the beginning to the end and knows what has to happen so we make the right decision some day so make the right decision now and be on a new path . I believe all of this and I believe that those who don’t give chance have no chance and for all the squandered years if we do not pay them back in full we will be spirits ministering to the living until the debt of squandered unfruitful years is repaid in full year for year.

1 Like

Howdy i just go to meetings ,wish you well

8 Likes

:exploding_head: I am agree with the Truth vs The Lie of addiction but this post is really blowing my mind