Therapy and sobriety 🖤

Ah yes, Naltrexone! I took that first for a week to see if I’d have any reaction to it. No problems at all! I’d you do take it, be sure to get an emergency ID for your car and card for your wallet in case of medical emergency :smiley: I’m so thankful for this medication. It’s changed my life in one month!

1 Like

Yes all three of those and what I was able to “name” per the therapist was a “Dark Heavy” So glad were on this journey sober and as a community. Really look forward to this thread.

CBT!:speaking_head::hear_no_evil::100:lol…that’s amazing keep up the good work I just had therapy today as well​:+1: I had alot of people turn on me in my life because of rumors they chose to believe and it really messed me up plus child hood trauma as well. Oh and my ex​:pensive:. But regardless of the roadblocks and lies and the persecution of ignorant people I’m overcoming it on step at a time​:+1: keep it up it helps alot so listen all you can it helps. (Cognitive behavioral therapy)

1 Like

Yes that! Emotional control and learning to place a buffer between a trigger in realtime and self. Ive had to hold ice cubes as a grounding technique and tell myself “this is not that”. Lovingkindness meditative thoughts is helping me move forward currently when I feel triggered by toxic communication.

1 Like