There's my sign... 👩‍👧

My daughter who is in Kindergarten came home from school yesterday with a permission slip to go to Chucky Cheese… :mouse2::pizza::girl: She won Class Leader this month for exhibiting habit 5 (per her award) “Seek first to understand, then to be understood”… :girl::trophy: I’m gonna continue to go with that… Her attendance was already perfect… My kid’s doing her school work and her homework to improve herself (by learning what SHE needs to know) without worrying about/explaining herself to all the distractions surrounding her… :point_up::blush:

7 Likes

How wonderful for your daughter. Super proud mummy moment for you x

1 Like

Extremely Nat… :grin: She’s a bright little girl…:sparkling_heart::girl::trophy:

The reason I said MY sign… I learn from other’s even if they are little… :sparkling_heart: LOL… Life can really sink a person worrying too much about what other’s think… In order for me to get ahead in my life I’ve gotta just do me while learning along the way how to do better… It’s a real waste of time trying to explain yourself to other’s in some case’s… :blush:

1 Like

Your doing amazing hun keep doing you cos your shining through x

1 Like

I’m so happy for you and your daughter! You need to give yourself a pat on the back for being a great mom. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lisa07:blush:

1 Like