There's my sign... šŸ‘©ā€šŸ‘§

My daughter who is in Kindergarten came home from school yesterday with a permission slip to go to Chucky Cheeseā€¦ :mouse2::pizza::girl: She won Class Leader this month for exhibiting habit 5 (per her award) ā€œSeek first to understand, then to be understoodā€ā€¦ :girl::trophy: Iā€™m gonna continue to go with thatā€¦ Her attendance was already perfectā€¦ My kidā€™s doing her school work and her homework to improve herself (by learning what SHE needs to know) without worrying about/explaining herself to all the distractions surrounding herā€¦ :point_up::blush:

7 Likes

How wonderful for your daughter. Super proud mummy moment for you x

1 Like

Extremely Natā€¦ :grin: Sheā€™s a bright little girlā€¦:sparkling_heart::girl::trophy:

The reason I said MY signā€¦ I learn from otherā€™s even if they are littleā€¦ :sparkling_heart: LOLā€¦ Life can really sink a person worrying too much about what otherā€™s thinkā€¦ In order for me to get ahead in my life Iā€™ve gotta just do me while learning along the way how to do betterā€¦ Itā€™s a real waste of time trying to explain yourself to otherā€™s in some caseā€™sā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

Your doing amazing hun keep doing you cos your shining through x

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy for you and your daughter! You need to give yourself a pat on the back for being a great mom. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lisa07ā€¦ :blush:

1 Like