Things I've done that I think have helped

Hey! Yep just about day 5 in about an hour. I feel good thanks! Anxiety has definitely dropped, but I’m having a very rough time sleeping (I’ve heard that’s totally normal). But overall good shape, I kind of think of this forum as my new addiction and I’m really grateful for the improvement I’ve seen in myself and I really think it is because I come on here several times a day. How are you today?

Good work! Thats awesome! I believe all sorts of benefits will come your way, including better sleep. Im doing good. Have a meeting in ab 45 minutes. They do help me. I have to remind myself to stay proactive. I hear ya on this site…I thought the same thing!

1 Like

Wow, that sounds very parallel to my timeline with the two years of running, weight loss in the same range and therapy. Adding sobriety is a great thing.

You have already shown that you can transform yourself. Way to go!

Have a great meeting, going to try and catch one this weekend! My cousin is 11 years sober from alcohol and cocaine and is also a great support :slight_smile:️ Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

Keep an open mind. The goal is freedom from all that anxiety and whatnot related to drinking. You can do it!

1 Like