This heatwave is ridiculous

You wanna be in Northern Ireland mate it’s about 15 degrees Celsius during the day and chucking it down on and off for weeks . I could do with some sunshine :sunny:

2 Likes

Yep. Walking barefoot on my wooden porch had me looking like I was walking on coals.

I just moved here from Michigan and there it’s nothing like this🤣

1 Like

It’s about 80 all week here in Oceanside California :grin:

It’s oppressively hot and humid here in Texas with no end in sight. Temps will be hitting 100°F tomorrow and stay through the weekend. It makes me tired.

9pm south eastern Wisconsin. Doesnt look bad the humidity sucks. Especially in the shop

9:15 pm here in Texas and it still feels like it’s over 90 here. Ugh. So hot! :fire:

Ya. It’s crazy. We had a storm last night that dropped it down to 70. Kept walking outside. Never cooked down inside the shop with all the machine though

@claire-lo. Yes, Kern River. We call it the Killer Kern cuz ppl come from LA and drown. The water hides tree limbs that snag your legs while you’re swimming or trying to cross the river. There are some safe places known by locals. So sad when you hear about another unsuccessful rescue.

1 Like

That’s kind of like Lake Lanier in Georgia. There’s a nice resort there and people pack in to the bars with their boats. Sad reality is that there’s a ton of people that drown there every year and a lot of bodies have been dumped there as well.

interesting. i’ve been up there with a heavy surge of mountain water and its wild. but i also think very inexperienced swimmers head there, some get drunk, make foolish choices. its similar here in LA, without the booze - lots of folks who dont have serious hiking experience have to get medivac down the mountain. its been happening a lot. i love heading up to kern. lots of great memories.

1 Like

Come To Ireland folks if the weather is to hot for yee it has been raining here for the last 7 days on and off :joy::umbrella:

2 Likes

I love the rain. It smells amazing and it is such a calming and meditative sound for me.

2 Likes

@anon15828629
My bro, nieces, and Mom travelled around Ireland. Had an awesome time. My brother has a tattoo of the country in green, orange and white on his forearm. But it looks like a shnauzer to me.

1 Like

@Phoebe

Glad dey enjoyed as we say over here twud be a lovely little country if we could only roof it

2 Likes

I’m in PA and it’s ridiculous too! :sunny::exploding_head:

Richmond, Va is usually miserable. Hasn’t been as bad as usual for this time of year but its still pretty muggy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2021 The heat is back! 101° right now in CA. :sun_with_face:

Hitting the 90’s in the middle of IL and it’s not summer yet, :hot_face: