This heatwave is ridiculous

I don’t know about where you guys are but its motherflippin’ hot as a bull’s underside in Chicagoland. Since we relocated here from Atlanta a year ago the weather has been pretty mild. I hate hot weather so the temp being higher here than in Atlanta has me going bonkers.

4 Likes

Same here in Cleveland. So humid you can drink the air. Lol

1 Like

I’m going to scramble some eggs on the sidewalk this week.

2 Likes

I left a couple brand new, yellow bananas in my car while I was at work and got out after 6 hours to find black mush. Smelled good tho :banana:

8 Likes

Yeah, but the smell of bananas never goes away! You will still be smelling them for weeks!:joy:

4 Likes

Man hot humidity is the worst. It’s hot here in Utah, but at least it’s arid.

I’ll trade with anyone of you. My part if Sweden have heavy rain, heavy wind and +13 C. And it’s been like this for like 3 weeks.

3 Likes

That sounds miserable, Sophia! I’ll send you some sun today…:sunglasses::wink:

2 Likes

It is, the summer here doesn’t get extremely hot very often but I would be happy if it didn’t feel like fall already. A lot of people go abroad during the year to get some sun and heat, but with the Coronavirus we where all hoping for a warm summer at home this year.

I’ll happily take some of your sun, Thank you :blush::sunny:

This weather is supposed to continue this week, and they’re predicting August to the coldest and most rainy month of the summer. I hope they are really wrong.

2 Likes

here in Scotland think our summers over winter is coming lol

1 Like

Same here in my area of Canada!! Heat warning yet again today. Soooo humid. No rain almost 3 weeks in my area! :hot_face:

it hasn’t been too terrible yet in LA. a high of 87 today, and we get low humidity, compared to places like chicago or atlanta.

I am so grateful I moved away from all that. Iowa’s weather was the worrrst. Chicago is pretty similar. I hated the extremes. -20? F that. 105? F that, also.

1 Like

It’s so hot in vegas!! I know what you mean. We are 108 and 111 this week with no moisture.

Nothing but moisture here in Florida. 90% humidity and 93 F here. Raining every afternoon.

1 Like

I’m in Bakersfield, CA. It’ll be over 100°F/37°C for the next 10 days. I wanted to get away for a month, but unable to travel now.

South of you in BloNo! Stupid friggin hot, no rain, and poor air circulation. Sad face, it will change soon though, things dont stay steady in Illinois.

1 Like

Yes Chicago is miserable right now 🤦
My air conditioner is definitely getting use this year :rofl:
Add in the horrible air quality we got going on and my weak immune system and I’m stuck inside :grimacing:

1 Like

You said it with the bad air quality. We had smog in Atlanta but its like you have to cut through the air here.

kern river? :swimming_woman: