This is helping!

I DID IT!! ONE WEEK
I read all of your messages over and over on my last post. And woke up today…… SO F’IN HAPPY!
Is this what I’ve been missing? People that can understand me? Not feeling so alone all the time?

I’m just in chock. I haven’t been sober a week since…. I don’t even know.

Thank you all so much. You just took the time to give me some advice and it made a world of difference.

Just. Wow

41 Likes

Best of luck on your journey. Put in the work, focus on your health in sobriety and most of all, know that you are never alone.
There is always someone willing to listen and probably going through the same as you.

Be well
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ya this place is pretty magical. I love reading these posts as it reminds me how I felt and still feel about this beautiful forum of people who understand and want to help.
Congrats on your one week. That was HUGE for me! HUGE! And now I get to relive it again through you.
:pray:t2::heart:

11 Likes

Way to go on your week!! It is such a good feeling, doing something positive for ourselves!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So glad to hear it. Stick around and keep piling up those days, ok?

6 Likes

I love your post! TS has been such a great help to me in my journey as well. Keep up the good work and congrats on getting a week u dear yiur belt​:heart::heart::1st_place_medal::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Happy 7 days :sunflower::four_leaf_clover::notes: Keep going

3 Likes

Heck yeah @Veras that first week milestone is a tough one. So glad you made it. Keep coming back. This place is fantastic for support and not feeling so alone in this fight for freedom from addiction.

Keep stackin them days!!

6 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m so happy to hear this. One week is a huge accomplishment :smiley:

Community is so important, and so valuable. There have been many moments where talking with someone else in recovery was exactly the help I needed. Sometimes I need another perspective. Sometimes, I just need someone to listen.

I am glad you are here and finding this helpful. Keep stacking up sober days! If you can get through 7 days, you can get through more! Just take it one day at a time.

Snoopy GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

6 Likes

Congratulations and hooray for you!!! So happy to see your enthusiasm and joy!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow!!! Im so incredibly proud of you!!! Way to go on ur 1 week of freedom! Now to keep going one day at a time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Huge congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

Great job, keep doing what you’re doing :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Great job and congratulations on you 8 days sober now :tada: Such a huge milestone :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

That is great! SO happy for you!!! Be proud of yourself!!!

1 Like