This one's for me. šŸ˜ show me your self love!

This is my first Valentineā€™s Day alone in years. My first Valentineā€™s day sober. And I am gonna spend my day with/for me!

Oversized sweatshirt. No getting dolled up to impress a man that wonā€™t notice anyway. Netflix, Music. My TS people and myself.

What are you doing?

16 Likes

Happy Valentines Day :rose:
Have a good one !

1 Like

Thank you @Truckinmonster21 and @RyanSA

Happy Valentineā€™s Day!!

1 Like

@littlemisschatterbox you too! I am all about me today. Weather is terrible so a fire :fire: and a book :open_book: or Netflix :tv: or music :notes:
Whatever it is itā€™s gonna be bc I wanna. No disappointment or expectation. I love it.

2 Likes

Happy Valentineā€™s Day to you! Have a lovely day what ever you end up doing :pray:t2::two_hearts: if you want a husband Iā€™ve got one you can have for free!? :thinking: I wish I was spending it on my own :pleading_face: :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

@Blondie1x I felt that plenty of the many years lol

Iā€™m not even completely rid of mine yet (legally) Iā€™m not trying to end my happy streak just yet :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Happy Valentineā€™s Day lady!!! Hereā€™s to loving ourselves deeplyā€¦and making choices that demonstrate that love.:heart:

1 Like

@ELY83 right on
:heart: :rose:HAPPY VALENTINEā€™S DAY!! :rose: :heart:

Happy Valentineā€™s Day! I decided to make Valentineā€™s Day my official Sobriety Day. 3 more hours until I have reached my Day 1 Goal! Enjoy the rest of your evening!

2 Likes

Thats awesome! Welcome to the club. We are all here for you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like