Those who need one, bring your own sugarcoat. This is how I made 500 Days

And now I’m happy most of the time except when certain people bring it out again

Those people need to do some step 4 work.

1 Like

They need to get sober too but that’s not my life :woman_shrugging:

Oh damn… So they need to do some steps 1,2 and 3 work aswell?

They can have my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meh I tried to help him. He hid his habits after telling me he was sober for 2 years now he can rot in hell

1 Like

See asshole :woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re dealing with someone who has a serious case of Assholentiritis.

Luckily I don’t really have to deal with him much since I moved 4 hours away.

But I do have his last name still since he refused to let me take mine back so I see it on a daily basis as a reminder :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Are you lot trying to sugar-coat assholes and sell them as fruit loops?
:joy:

4 Likes

Nope trying to up sell asparagus clearly :joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

500 is awesome! congratulations and keep at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t need the drink for that! Congrats.

:goat:

7 Likes

Josh, congrats on making it 500 days! Each and every day, you decided not to drink or get high and then went and did the things necessary to get to bed sober.

If we believe heartily that everything is gonna be alright and we are willing to do anything at all to get and stay sober, then we can be assured of a day’s sobriety and peace of mind. And piling up days, back to back to back, is a coveted rewarding pleasure, no?

2 Likes

Josh - huge congratulations on 500 days!

2 Likes

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your journey :bird:

1 Like

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your journey. I’m going to put these good tips to work in my own sobriety.

1 Like

Amazing post. Congratulations!!! I always love hearing what you have to say :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Very well written :ok_hand:
What spoke to me the most is the daily self discipline aspect and taking responsibility for own actions.
In my opinion these things are fundamental in the recovery and for that matter always in life :fist::ok_hand::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thnx for sharing! That’s what we need. Stop being a bitch and get rid off our inner asshole

Congrats :pray:t2:

2 Likes