Time to Refresh

The begining is so hard. I need a distraction from the cravings. Anyone want to message? Anyone in Texas? I dont know if it will fully help but its worth a shot at this point. Just need someone who understands and has been through this. I need a sponsor.

4 Likes

Tell me about. Yes it is hard I wanted to slip last night and have me a drink but no you just have to say No! You got this though :muscle:t2::blush:

1 Like

Stay positive. Lots of times feel frustrating and sometimes boring especially on these friday nights. However, it is so worth it.

7 Likes

I hope you are well. Everybody is different, but one thing that distracted me was going to a garage sale and estate sales. Even if you don’t buy anything, it’s so interesting to look at things and wonder where they have been. Plus, there’s a little social interaction, but not too much. Also in the beginning, there’s nothing wrong with just binge watching TV. I know it’s not the healthiest of hobbies, but it is very distracting lol

Holy shit ray. I’ve never seen this addiction tree…opens my eyes. Im close to addicted to alot of these things. Definitely an addict

Thanks for sharing

1 Like