Time to say thanks all of you

This is day one of 5 months and 5 days.
For me it was never possible to live without alcohol and for long years drugs like coke too.
Last October i woke up random Thursday morning and a greater voice inside telling me that’s the first day to live without alcohol.
There was no plan no date no strategy,nothing like that,but the first i ever doing is to load the TS App and the first days and weeks the most important tool that helped me to stay sober over the struggles and bad thoughts also the doubts of all of my issues to deal with.
Today it is a deep motivation to say thank you for every single story were shared, every feelings,struggles,greatful feelings,ups and downs and hopefully thoughts.
For me an important place where I have to go to
know I’m not alone and there are so many people having the same or several problems.
The last months are the longest time I’m clean of alcohol and other drugs and every single of you is a part of these success.
So I say thank you :pray: ODAAT
Greetings from Germany Corinna

35 Likes

Conratgulations on you 5+ months, Corrina. So happy you are part of this community and being part of all of our success as well. Keep going, one day at a time :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Big congratulations Corinna, so glad to be on this journey with you :heart: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Amazing work! Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Keep going strong!

4 Likes

Gratuliere! And thanks for being part of this community. We’re in this together :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Hi,
So nice to read this message, I’m so happy for you, now you’re living without alcohol in your life.
I’m grateful you are here :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 5+ months sober and clean.
Schön dass du da bist.
Keep on doing the good work :muscle::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:. I am glad to have this forum so we can share our celebrations (and tough times) together.

2 Likes

Gut gemacht!! Bleib stark! :grinning:

1 Like

Beautiful share and congrats on your sober time. What an amazing experience to just wake up and feel a divine calling to live without alcohol.

Keep up the good fight!

2 Likes

Yes it was a wonder after decades of master of desaster with alcohol and other stuff :heavy_check_mark:
Thank you for your wishes

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 months!! It is wonderful to read!!

2 Likes

Corinna, warmest wishes and hugs to celebrate five plus months! So glad to be part of this community of support. It’s amazing.:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi Corinna and congratulations with the 5 months mark! Now you are showing the newcomers that it can be done, just as others did for you 5 months ago! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:
ZUzsel

1 Like