To all the moderators

I have a great idea for this forum, why not separate this forum into sub forums where we can find stories for what we are looking for instead of having to scroll through peoples selfies and complaining about stuff, and actually go to the thing we are looking for, and example would be to make a group for alcoholics and a group for marijuana addicts and a a group for sex and love addicts, u get the idea and that way people stop bumping heads so much.

1 Like

you might enjoy looking into some subs on reddit. they have a sub for everything and there isn’t all the crossover like there is here. you can subscribe to the ones you want and you’ll only see posts regarding that topic. it’s pretty great. they have subs for SMART recovery, refuge recovery, alcoholics anonymous, (all the anonymous fellowships really), as well as subs that aren’t specific types of recovery programs but are specific to the common type of drug or addiction. check them out, plus, you will not be seeing any selfie posts on them.

1 Like

Yes, I know where it is, c sun

Thank u, les I think I will do that, this forum is not for me anymore, I made it to 8 months sober free from alcohol, 5 months sober free from weed, and 5 months sober free from love and sex and thank u for your kind response, I wish u the best on your journey and sobriety.

There are sub forums. They have motivation, advice, your story and a few others. The 3 bars on the top next to your profile pic will show you many categories.

1 Like

no problem, i encourage you check them out. i love the reddit AA sub i think it’s wonderful. extremely recovery oriented and though i’ve not engaged in the other communities i’m sure they are as well. they certainly have one for weed and love/sex as well as all other forms of addictions. thanks for the well wishes and best to you as well friend! :slight_smile:

I go on the r/roastme thread. My handle is defaulterrormessage though I haven’t posted in a while.