To everyone's surprise, especially my own, I'm now 300 days sober

What a helpful and hopeful and “if she can do it maybe I can do it too” share. Big congratulations on your 300 days. :dizzy::pray::rainbow:

3 Likes

Congrats on 300 days!! I’m on day 2 :grin: that seems so far away to me, but I’m confident I’ll get there, one day at a time :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on 300 days!

Thnx for sharing your story.

Moderation never worked for me. I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

300 days is beautiful Amy. And it does deserve its own thread. You’ve come such a long way. I’m so happy you found us.
Great job!!!
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah!!! I love this post. Keep being awesome! Well done. 🩷🩶

1 Like

Good job :slight_smile: I hope I never catch you up

1 Like

Awww, Happy 300 days Amy :hugs::sunflower::dancer::birthday::+1: Wonderful sharing!

1 Like

Oh wow 300 days :confetti_ball:! To many more of those and it’s been such a pleasure to be part of your journey.

1 Like

Great job Amy!!! 300 days is wonderful and definitely deserves it’s own celebration thread! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Keep up the good work :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on 300 days. I like big round numbers better too. Great job :+1:

1 Like

Huge congrats @Amy30 thanks for sharing your experience, strength, and hope

1 Like

Congratulations Amy I’m very happy for you! It’s certainly been nice having you here at the site! Again, big congratulations on this achievement of yours!

1 Like

That sure was a good read!
Congratulations Amy!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

In the earlier days of TS it was customary to have an ice cream to celebrate every 100 days…
So here’s your triple scoop to enjoy.
CONGRATULATIONS :clap::tada:
triple scoop

3 Likes

Yeahj Amy :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::tulip::bouquet:

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing well done you should be very proud of yourself. Ur an inspiration x

2 Likes

Congrats on 300 days sober!

2 Likes

Youve been getting better at getting better for 300 days! Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still! Keep getting after it!

3 Likes

What a beautiful first post to read this morning. So many congratulations on this milestone!! Reading your words is such a good reminder to me this morning of how we can choose to measure progress, growth, life. Thank you for sharing. Sending you lots of love and appreciation this sober day :heart:

2 Likes

Wow. Just wanted to thank everyone for your lovely messages. This community has been my lifeline and I’m really grateful to be here, read about your recovery stories, and share my journey with you guys.

3 Likes