To the newbies

That was a good read. For the newcomers as well for me. Glad to be a part of this tribe for years, glad to be sober for years.
Thank you for being here and making this forum be the backup for so many of us :pray:

12 Likes

Thank you for your beautifull share and all the support within it.
Have a lovely day :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great share and great advice for newcomers Monkey :pray::sunflower:

5 Likes

Fantastic, buddy.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone…hopefully the newbies read it too! Love everyone of you

10 Likes

Thank you and happy new year! Where is Recovery Dharma?

4 Likes

Love this!! So grateful for you and that you are here my friend!!!

3 Likes

Great post! Thanks for putting it together :+1:

2 Likes

Its not a prevelant as AA…if you google Recovery Dharma near me…you should find some.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Your story is inspiring and is a great message for newbies and people who have been on this journey around you.
Peace!

6 Likes

This story gives me chills @Thirdmonkey, especially when I think of the impact you have here and no question IRL. Thank you for sharing this. Grateful for you and your words. :orange_heart:

And bumping for the Newbies!

10 Likes

Im fresh to this app and this hit hard man i appreciate every single word. Congrats on your four years man and keep up the great work.

10 Likes

Welcome! Thus place changed my life

5 Likes

Thank you for your post, i couldn’t have gotten this far without this site and more importantly the people on it, for me your all lifesavers and i love you all very much :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for your share, Scott. The message from the Divine, the red letter days, these happen to so many of us in unique ways. It’s great to hear we are all part of a whole, necessary warps and woofs to make the pattern of living.

To the newcomer, we welcome you warmly. We need you and your experience to help grow our sobriety!

8 Likes

This place has been a blessing!

2 Likes

As a newbie, this was good to read. I’ve done Dry January before but my sobriety always gave way to my desire to fit in and be part of the crowd. I’m hoping to find my new crowd here. I’ve lots to learn! Thank you.

10 Likes

100% get that. Then one day I wrote down all the bad things drinking did for me. That list was so darn long…i no longer wanted to fit in.

I wish you well on your Journey and hope you find what you need here!

5 Likes

@ianchristopher

Some food for thought.

1 Like

@Julzz

Some food for thought!

1 Like