Today I was tempted beyond words

Today I was tested extremely i went to st Catharines when I was at the transit bus to get to the Go station I was offered crack I had money but I said no thanks I don’t do that
Then I get to the Go station and someone asked me if I was looking I said no he gave me a smoke I went to smoke it and there’s a crack pipe right where I was sitting I walked away what ever demon trying to make fail is going to lose

6 Likes

Im 21 days sober now and I was just thinking this morning “Man I bet Satan hates this !” I personally believe yes this is a spiritual battle. I also know though that God is in control ! Keep up the good fight !!!

3 Likes

At a meeting last night we closed with the serenity prayer and just prior to, my friend Steve said “a moment of silence for the poor SOB who owned the bar I basically lived in but had to give his boat back due to me getting sober”. Lovely!
We don’t ever need or have to get loaded again, so we stay strong and push forward. Hugs to all

1 Like

Just surrender yourself to the eternal one power God n think you are too small to make changes in your life but God can . And whenever you get temptation make remember yourself that you don’t need this neuro toxin any more , n your health relationship n money is yours only. just for 1 2 hour of illusion u can’t give these. and move away from it.

1 Like