Congrats on 3 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Incredible well done :white_check_mark::+1:

1 Like

Brother that is awesome :sunglasses:. More to come for you God bless brother

1 Like

Welcome to the 3 year club! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That is awesome!! And very inspiring!! Have any advice for us that are new on this journey?

2 Likes

The best advice I could give is that if you slip up start your day one immediately. That was my problem I would mess up and then say Monday or after this occasion and so on and so on. So when I stopped doing that and started my day one the very next day my slip ups would be farther apart from the last one till I got the hang of it. And I definitely didn’t put myself in any situations that would cause me to drink. Now I’m good but in the beginning heck no lol. Never test yourself with temptation cause most time you will lose. And don’t focus on the big anniversary number cause it will seem like forever. I focus definitely one day then I start to focus on the weeks and then the biggest one I would do is the month anniversary. Now I don’t even think about it anymore till this app reminds me lol. I love feeling my feelings again. I was tired of living in the clouds. Like my wife told me 2 years ago glad to have my husband back. Just remember you got this.

9 Likes

Thank you my friend. I love this club.

2 Likes

Thank you brother and God bless you too.

1 Like

Thank you my friend

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Lol thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you sassy I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you JazzyS

1 Like

Thank you very much Dazercat

2 Likes

Me too! We earned our spots in this club. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

For sure my friend

2 Likes

Have a good support system. (I have 3 years & 7 months. :purple_heart:)

4 Likes