Today is my 3 year anniversary being sober

Well guys today is one of those special anniversaries which I hope to celebrate ever year till the day I leave this world. I thought I would never get to this point which being sober is normal for me now. Besides me and my wife nobody knows about this special day but I wanted to share this with the people who I read all there struggles and milestones on this great app. Just want to say to everybody who’s struggling please hang in there it does get better I promise. And for the people who have been kicking butt for the longest well I would like to say thank you for being that inspiration I needed when it was hard for me.

Thank you and always remember we all got this.

67 Likes

Puglife!!! What a wonderful check in!! So happy for you and your wife!! Congratulations on your 3 years!!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us!!! Happy 3 year soberversay!!!
americas-got-talent-agt

5 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:. Such a wonderful achievement!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years sober Jamie.
Great Job
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

8 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations on 3 years! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Heck yeah!

CONGRATULATIONS!
tenor (14)

6 Likes

Wow three years sober! That is awesome…

4 Likes

Major congrats on three years! Amazing.

tenor

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: on 3yrs and continue on your journey.

4 Likes

Congrats on your 3 years. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years! Enjoy your special day :grinning:

2 Likes

Huge Congrats & thanks for checking in!

6 Likes

Congratulation on 3 years @Puglife :notes::sunflower::birthday::man_dancing: Thanks for the great post and checking in!

2 Likes

Happy for you! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
360_F_269922549_UPALRtN3jhyZ5tY7p35vs6VLHNh5BG2V

4 Likes

Thanks for dropping by to let us know Jaime! Wow, three years! Well done to you :clap::clap::clap::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your good news. This is inspiring to me and helps me keep going!

3 Likes

Congrats on your three years of sobriety!! Amazing, keep it up :blush:

2 Likes

Ayy, congrats!! I’m so glad for you!! :tada::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

1 Like