Tomorrow I have 2 months clean and sober

After a year of hitting rock bottom over and over again it feels great to have this clean time in 60 day I’ve lost 20 lbs I apologized to some important people I want in my life and they accepted which with great I’ve been getting out the house hanging out with good friends that tell me they’re are proud of me it’s going good don’t get me wrong there are those moments that I say what’s the point but then I think of the the last year I’ve had then I realize this is worth it this is the right path for me. I hope for all the best for everyone trying to stay clean and sober stay positive and good luck out there, Peace

21 Likes

You must feel very proud of yourself. As you should! Good work :blush:

1 Like

Tear it up! So proud!

1 Like

That is great. It is not easy but it is a better way to live. Keep it up I wish u the best.

1 Like

Great achievement @Vino23 , keep it up well done :+1:

1 Like

Nice one bro we have similar sober time! 61 days for me! Good to see more people waking up.

Used to be everyone smoked… now smoking is in great decline… soon drinking alcohol will be a thing of the past when people realise how bad it is for you… physically and mentally. Even one drink.

The line was “every cigarette does you damage”

Should be every drink does you damage too.

7 Likes

Way to go! 60 days is fantastic!
You have a great attitude for keeping this going. Looking forward to hearing about your 90 and beyond.

1 Like

Nice! I have 5 days sober buy you gotta start somewhere! Keep it up Vino!!

2 Likes

@Vino23 that’s amazing! Keep up the great work. @edwino88 a wiseman once said “The 16th day is just as important as the 116th” (that man is Quitter! :smiley:) Keep building up the days.

1 Like

@Vino23 that’s amazing! Keep up the great work. @edwino88 a wiseman once said “The 16th day is just as important as the 116th” (that man is Quitter! :smiley:) Keep building up the days.

Awesome! :sunglasses: Stay strong!

2 Likes

Impressive!! Keep it up!! :grin:

1 Like