Tomorrow is my 1year being alcohol free

Tomorrow will be a year sober and I woke up today sad just thinking about how I felt inside a year ago how much pain physically and emotionally I was in I just feel so down today but I’m trying to be grateful I’m so proud of myself I don’t know why I’m feeling like this

25 Likes

It’s normal to feel kind of up and down about milestones. Many of us do - you’re not alone.

Be gentle with yourself. Feel free to take it easy and keep it low key :innocent: Maybe a night in? It doesn’t have to be anything fancy.

You’re a good person and you deserve a safe, sober life where you can be your full self.

8 Likes

Congratulations on 1year… Such a great accomplishment! Remember to enjoy the journey.

3 Likes

Congrats on 1 year! Like Matt said milestones can mess with you, keep it simple and enjoy your special day :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the encouragement

1 Like

Huge congrats on 1 year!! Keep up all the hard work!

Milestones always bring about some reflection with me, they never get me down though, too focused on the good that has happened thanks to being sober.

Life was that way, but TODAY Life is pretty good.

Congrats on a year, it’s no small feat for anyone, problem drinker or normal person to do. Chin up, you’re making it.

2 Likes

1 year! I can’t wait to be saying that to everyone. So proud of you!

Congratulations!! :tada:
My feeling at 1 year was kinda dull, like what now? I guess I expected my life to be absolutely amazing all around but the reality was that I still had a lot more work to do on myself.

1 Like

You should be proud and congratulations!! That’s a huge deal!!!

Hell yes! Way to go and great work on being happy and healthy you!!!

Take care of the days and the months and years will take care of themselves, what i remember hearing from people with good stretches of sobriety that i listened too. Great job congratulations thats a major accomplishment!
:tada::confetti_ball::tada::+1: 1day at a time.

That’s awesome! I’m so proud of you.

Congratulations with your :one: YEAR milestone!! :tada::tada::tada:

Today!!! Today!!! It’s today!!! Happy 1st birthday :birthday: :partying_face: