Tomorrow man theory

:rofl::rofl: That’s okay, a little chocolate wont kill you by tomorrow. I don’t think anyways. I’m not a doctor :grin:

3 Likes

True, but when I think about all that chocolat I ate yesterday…that has to clutter in my today vains :hugs:

3 Likes

Love this!! Never really thought about myself in the future - other people or plans for things, sure - but not ME!!!

Thanks for the new perspective!!

2 Likes

I’ve shared this with 4 friends so far, some whom quit alcohol, some who know they need too.
They all said this spoke to them so deeply and were very appreciative.
So thanks again, these words are very profound and deep. They hold so much meaning and speak to many of us I am sure.:heart:

5 Likes

Just re-read this. I wish I could set it as a monthly reminder! X

3 Likes

I copied it to my notes on phone and posted link monthly in calendar.

It’s a phenomenal lesson everyone should learn.

3 Likes

That’s clever. You’re much more tech savvy than me, I’d never knew you could do this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: X

1 Like

You can bookmark it with a reminder here at TS, when the reminder comes up, reread and set again. I use this function regularly :pray:

2 Likes

I shared this with some members of my group and they really liked it. Thanks for sharing it Joe :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you ! I’ve bookmarked things and never thought to put it on a reminder :flushed:
Perfect :ok_hand: X

Edit: reminder set :slightly_smiling_face: x

2 Likes

I love this. It’s great, I’m going to use this in a lot of ways. Thank you.

1 Like