Took me 42 yrs to figure this out!

Life is all about choices! Its either a good choice or a bad choice & after 42 yrs of being a habitual fuck up! Ive decided to make good choices from now on! Dont be me & take 42 yrs to figure this out! If your young then please start making good choices in your life cause you only have one life to live!

11 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up Munky.
If you’re a fan of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy you’ll know that ‘42’ is the answer to life, the universe and everything :wink: X

5 Likes

I absolutely feel this! Im 39. Got clean when i was 37. Today i was actually thinking about this. Im not extremely old but old enough to feel like Im just starting to live my life now. Ive wasted practically my whole life using drugs and now im just scared to get old bcuz i feel like i have so much life to live. Maybe making up for all the time lost. I smudge and pray to my HP and ask for guidance throughout the day so that i make those good choices like u talk about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve thought this exact same thing until I realized, even if I could go back, I’d probably still fuck it all up. That’s what younger people do. At least now we’ve grown enough to appreciate life as it is, and actually be present enough to live in the moment. My grandma always said “You’re only as old as you feel, and I feel 18!” Up until she died at 95. So don’t be scared, just go live :heart:

5 Likes