Totally off topic. Anyone want a female cat? 1 yr old

Dont know if this is against the rules but i need to find this cat a home. My landlord found out we got another cat and is telling us we need to do something with it by the end of the week. She was a stray that wandered into our garage and just didnt leave.

Absolutely nobody i know wants her and i dont want to bring to a shelter i feel so fucking bad.

Anyone in chicagoland area, indiana, michigan. Let me know. I will bring her to you. Pm me. :frowning:

She has all her shots. Just needs to be spayed if thats wanted.

9 Likes

Do you have a veterinarian you can call? Maybe they could have some ideas to help. Recommend a no kill shelter or something. My old vet use to have a kitty or 2 in the office for adoption. Such a cutie. I hope you can find someone or something.

3 Likes

Yes a no kill shelter you should speak with and the vets I agree.

Shelters are given a bad name sometimes, but in the long term it is most likely the cat will have less homes as they fit the new owner with the cats lifestyle.

Hugs for you :people_hugging: this is a difficult time and hard time for you to have to pass them on.

:sunflower:

3 Likes

I just reached out to my sis in Chicago area, will let you know if anyone is interested. How long can you take care of this kitty? I hope your landlord will be kind enough to give you some extra time.

5 Likes

Thanks. Not very long it sounded. She seemed pretty pissed. We already have 3 cats in our living space and they came by for some work and saw we had the set up in the garage.

1 Like

Thanks il keep asking around.

2 Likes

We found a cat shelter with big rooms where all thr cats can play together. Feeling so much better about this. I reallyy hate our landlord for making us do this but i guess this is just a push to get us to start saving for a small house/mobile home. Thanks all. This was quite stressful as they literally sent us a letter yesterday that they are raising our rent. In 7 years of living here theyve never raised our rent. Weve never had a complaint. Weve paid our rent on time every single month for 7byears even through covid. Now all of a sudden we are a problem… whatever!

1 Like