Training my baby budgie

I decided to get a baby budgie to train. It’s going so great I am amazed how smart he is. I have been clicker training him and it works so well!! I would love to see other pets that you may have! I also have a little dog and a turtle :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Aww that’s so adorable

1 Like

His name is Augustus. We are calling him Gusty for short:) thanks so much I am so in love with him :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cool!
I actually had two of those when I was little (and I am fairly certain they died and were replaced a few times without me being told), a blue just like that one and a green one. Named Fred and Barney, after The Flintstones.

There is an ongoing thread for people to share their pet photos, lots of pets to look at (including my own), and I’m sure your budgie would be appreciated there as well!

https://talkingsober.com/t/post-photos-of-your-pets-3/

4 Likes

I’ve never had birds but their beautiful to look at. Like Tmac mentioned, you should post pics on our pet thread.

1 Like

I just had a quick Google and found out budgies like loud - but relaxing - music. And also enjoy TV if left on their own. He’s certainly a fine looking chap!

2 Likes

My turtle is a RES as well :slight_smile: his name is Carlos

Thank you! He loves the nature sounds so far playing on the TV

1 Like

Lovely :heart_eyes: so cute

1 Like