Travel suggestions to pass the time?!

My job got postponed and now I have a complete month off! Looking to take advatage of this time soooo any travel suggestions?!?!?!? Preferably within the US (although if you have suggestions for other places feel free to share! I might not make it abroad this trip but its always good to know for the future!)
Should I just rent an RV and start driving?!?!??!
Where are some cool places y’all have been to??? :smiley:

5 Likes

I would love that opportunity! :heart_eyes:

I’m from the Pacific Northwest, think Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix. I like to explore the national parks here; Rainier and Olympic national park.

I also love Yosemite National Park in California.

For that, my vote would be to get an RV, an America the Beautiful pass and hit as many natuonal parks as possible!

Happy trekking!

5 Likes

Rv and driving off sounds so like me, i could live like that if i didnt have so many life commitments and people commitments.
Thats my dream for when im older :rofl: (when i grow up hehe)

2 Likes

You mean old guy like me :rofl:
End of this year me and the lovely sheila will have been on 5 holidays and a few bus trips.dont wait till you get to my age there are Places to see make the most of it while your young ,dont know whats round the corner , keep on travelling

5 Likes

Colorado is my go to. Lots of wonderful RV and camping sites. Your month would fly by. Don’t know what part of country you are in, but excited for you!

3 Likes

Thats amazing your both just going for it. I will definitely do it just a few things in life to manage first :grin: but its definitely a dream and your right we always realise we should of just gone for an opportunity when its too late! Good advice thank you.

1 Like

That sounds so fun! We really enjoyed a few trips to the Pacific NW, lots of beautiful coast, waterfalls, drives, hikes.

Hitting State and National Parks is fun to do, there are a lot to explore. East Coast has a lot of interesting historical State Parks and beautiful National Parks as well.

A bit early for foliage season, but later in the month there will be plenty. Do you have a passport? Nova Scotia and PEI (if you are East Coast based) are pretty spectacular.

Have fun, keep us posted!

1 Like

America the Beautiful pass…never heard of it now I will have to do some research! Thanks!

An RV is my goal too! A more sophisticated “van down by the river” lifestyle haha :smile:.

1 Like

Sheila just booked a holiday to Lisbon for Dec so thats will be 6 now , we were thinking of doing route 66 with our sons sometime hire a RV and hitting the road

2 Likes

Oh go for it, family time well theres nothing quite like it, and the experience and memories you will all share it definitely sounds like brilliant idea.
Thats nice you both do stuff together i think thats so lovely :grin:

1 Like

Hawaii!!! That’s what I’m doing with my week off this week!!! Completely amazing :heart:

4 Likes

Come to New England. It’s perfect this time of year :heart:

1 Like