Traveling Sober

You know, I have no idea… do tell!

2 Likes

@HoofHearted

13 Likes

Oh no way! How did I miss that?!?

2 Likes

Unfortunately went back off the rails there for a few week during the ‘festive’ period. So will be updating this daily with one photo each day I have taken over the past few years mainly around Europe with some over seas, to remind me of the better times and a goal to once again look forward to. Hope you guys enjoy!

Start with a recent one… little island called Burano, Venice Italy. May 2023 :it:

10 Likes

Welcome back - grateful you have found your way back to sobriety. Love the picture and looking forward to many more :heart:

3 Likes

Jan 2020 Budapest, Hungary :hungary:

Danube river at night. Fun fact, the Danube River passes through 9 other countries in Europe :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Oh my gosh I love this so much!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oct 2018 Salzburg, Austria :austria:

Coming from Scotland I can apperciate such green scenery, hills and mountains.

9 Likes

March 2022 Bratislava, Slovakia :slovakia:

The Church of St Elisabeth (yes it is blue)
Built in the early 1900 and still currently in service to this date :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nov 2019, Vatican City🇻🇦

Breathtaking. Inside St Peters Basilica below.

10 Likes

Klisurski Monastery Klisurski Monastery - Wikipedia Bulgaria :bulgaria:

14 Likes

Wow!!! Stunning :astonished::heart:

1 Like

Whoa so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

May 2023, Kotor Montenegro :montenegro:

9 Likes

Marseille June 2022🇫🇷

First picture is arguably one of my best to date. Maybe its because I live for football, with the pitch looking perfect there but the whole view is phenomenal.

l

12 Likes

I will be taking my first trip to Punta Cana in april n im so happy to be sober while im away my kids are so happy that im going first family trip down south going to be so much fun

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Denise
Looking forward to seeing your pictures in April :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome im so happy i found this app, im so happy to be apart of the community, lets me get to read and see how others are doing in their recovery, i have 90 days tomorrow

4 Likes

So happy to have you here and looking forward to celebrating your 3 months with you – do you have anything special planned?

1 Like

Umm, my 2 oldest out of my 3 children will be coming with me tomorrow night to my meeting to get my chip , my 8 year old daughter usually comes with me every week n i enjoyed that shes a huge supporter for her momma and it helps me alot

7 Likes