Treatment/nervous

So it’s been since the 21st I have been clean from fentynal… I have made up my mind that my best option is treatment. So I leave Monday at 8am for 35 days and I am very excited for my new beginning but also very worried…
I have a daughter who is a year and a half who I really don’t want to leave… how did everyone who went to treatment with little ones make out. I am worried she is going to hate me when i come back home

1 Like

I have never been away for a treatment. But I can tell you this. My parents went away for a holliday when I was 2 years old. They leave me with my grandmom. My grandmom let me call her mom :astonished:But when my parents were back and picked me up I was my normal me in one day.
You are doing this treatment also for your little one. I think she hates you when you become a junk mother, not if you went a way to become a better you and a better mom!
Take care!:bouquet::facepunch::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

You get to call home after a week. they do this separation so you focus on yourself its crucial in the begining as distractions can cause triggers. I hope you did your research as some detox’s are better then others. Your lucky to do this young in her life so she sees the sober you the rest of her life! It will feel amazing once u break through… just stay strong you can do it!

2 Likes

Proud of your decision! No way she’ll hate you.