Trip to England

13 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome Rebecca, I hope you enjoy your stay and that the weather is kind to you. Hope you bought your wellies and rain coat? :woman_shrugging:t3::relaxed::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Chester Zoo - A conversation of the TV programme, both having love for the otters. To a reality… All because we choose to recover!

29 Likes

So great to see you both so happy and able to be out and about, exploring and sharing wonderful experiences.
:+1:

8 Likes

Y’all look so happy! A gift of sobriety!

7 Likes

A terraced house! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Makes me homesick.

7 Likes

It’s so beautiful. Thank you for sharing such amazing pictures :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Seeing the happiness in your faces is priceless!
Looks like a great time. I love the zoo too.

7 Likes

Great to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: I’m so excited for you both! How special!! Recovery is the greatest! Especially meeting new friends and having long lasting relationships! Enjoy your time together Danni and Becky!!

6 Likes

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you two! You look like sisters! I know you truly are in your own way! Have the best time!!

5 Likes

You both sparkle!! :star_struck:
That looks like soooo much fun!

4 Likes

If those smiles were any bigger it might hurt! :grin: Fantastic to see you guys so happy! Enjoy the time together! :revolving_hearts::tada:

4 Likes

Gorgeous Pic! You both look so happy! Enjoy your time together, you really do look like sisters :ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts: beautiful beautiful souls. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I hope you took pics of Danni’s anniversary cake! :yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

We had it with English Tea :yum:

8 Likes

Where in Manchester are you staying? Is it an Air BnB?

1 Like

I hope you’re getting a nice custard to go on top of that. :yum:

4 Likes

Yup @DarrenUK :grin:

3 Likes