Triple digits?! Day 101!

Hello again! Checking in at day 101 off my DOC and 55 or so off sub, literally cant believe that i made it this far. As far as how things are going, i would say overall really well. I’m doing well at work and its nice always being on time for a change. I’ve managed to start putting some money back to just save which i obviously havent been able to do in years and that feels really great as i have always been a pretty frugal person outside of my addiction and it always killed me having to spend every dime that passes through my hands on drugs. I have been having issues with energy levels and anxiety some days but it hasn’t gotten too bad on the anxiety side and nothing a 5 hour energy can’t fix if I feel a serious lack of energy while at work. One thing i know i am slacking on is my personal recovery work, like meetings and stepwork and stuff. I have some workbooks on anxiety and other recovery related topics but i haven’t put in the time i know i should be to be working on those things that cause me to be so anxious and want to use. Hoping that posting about it here will give me a sense of accountability and help me to put that effort in. Gotta remind myself that even (or especially) the big picture stuff gets put together one day, one step at a time, when you put the work in. Hope everyone is having a great day, thanks for reading!

10 Likes

Awesome man! Good work. Just remember, everyone’s recovery is different. Do what is working for you, and stick to it!

1 Like

Great work and good plan to get more involved in your recovery!! Congrats on those triple digits!!!

2 Likes

amazing progress! congratulations!
and you’r absolutely right, the big picture stuff consists of lots of small pictures. consistent effort over a long time. that’s how you change. so make a commitment to your step work and recovery work, something you can swing with consistency - and stick to it.

best of luck Chase!

1 Like

Wow you are doing an amazing job, just a small thing but im finding a vitamin B complex pill daily great to boost energy throughout the day, my love to you.

1 Like

Brilliant! Well done!

1 Like

Outstanding!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Great share. x

1 Like