Try not to slip

When I was a kid at 15 years old to about 21 years old, I was so lucky to have weed as my problem because I would have tried anything under the sun.
I got medicine at age 16 for my phyc prob.
I abused it hardcore for about a little more then a year… im not going to get into that because its meeting material.

Anyway its very progressive. After a long stretch of abusing pot I recently had some bad habbits creep in my mind…
What im trying to say is that if I slip, its a very long ways down

If you are new to this site or are kinda feeling down… remember that sobriety is a journey that you can start right now at this very second. Yes it is hard but its not complicated. I know that i will never give up on sobriety because though I might not be at rock bottom, im still a addict alcoholic and ive already seen what it can do to people such as a family members and close friends.

P.s. your awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I told myself not to mess today up. Along with that im helping others with some necessities.

Its pretty uplifting

I relapsed but I know it isnt a option if I want to maintain what I have.

Lastnight was a wreck
i smoked so much that I decided it woukd vd a good idea to fall asleep on the floor. My friend that spent the night told me to get to my bed slong with other friends but I kept saying the bed was for them.

I put myself in a bad situation. I smoked so much weed that I didnt care what others were thinking so I smoked more snd more just laughing at the thought of getting so high. Like wtf kind kinda person would not care to the point of laughing at getting so messed up infront of sll my friends.

Thac was thd most selfish thing ive ever cought myself doing. Its sll comming clear now that I do s lot of very selfish things.

For me, today will bd about helping my friends. They have always stood by md and I jnow they will now. Im going to come clezn to eho I need to come clean with.

Thanks for letting me vent
i feel better :slight_smile: